Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week 7 (2 of 2)

Like I said in post one we celebrated our sweet baby's first birthday! One year has gone by so fast. It was  a crazy experiences to get her here (to find out). She has completed our family. Her brothers and sisters love her so very much. It is fun to see her grow and learn new things each day.
 Selinda (Lindy) Marie, we are so glad that you are apart of our family. You are loved by all. You are so funny. You love to swing and love to play peek a boo. We love your smile and your laugh, they are both very contagious. You are such a beautiful little girl. Love, Dad and Mom.

We drove from Boise, Id to Bozeman, MT. On our way we stopped and stayed one night in Rexburg, ID. We picked Rexburg because I have friends that are practically family that live there. The Smalls and Garcias have been family friends since I was 9 or 10 years old.  When I found out that our travels were going to take us this way I was so excited to see them! So I talked to my other "sister" Haley and she set everything up! It was so much fun to see how much everyone has grown and to introduce them to all of my kids. We have seen each other here and there over the years but it is always few and far between. It was my FAVORITE thing to do while we were in ID (if only it could have been longer).

None the less we had to get on our way. It was only supposed to be 3 hours until we made it to Bozeman from Rexburg, but my deer Husband decided to stop what to seemed to me like every hour to "look around". We stopped to see the Rexburg Temple. Then to see and play in the St. Anthonys sand dunes. Then stopped to see a river and and army tank. Then stopped to (pee) on the side of the road. Then stopped to look around the forest. Then had to stop to for workers who were blasting in the mountains. So a lot of stops for a 3 hour drive!

  8. I learned that I do not like to "road trip". I like to get in the car and get to our destination with as few stops as possible. If it weren't for my kids' weak bladders and the fact that they refuse to wear grown up diapers, potty breaks are a must. Colt is trying to teach me to enjoy the 'trip'. Maybe one day.

Here are the pictures from the week: birthday, Smalls, road trip.























Love you, C,M,B,C,E,and L

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Eva with her arm around her friend!

    ReplyDelete