Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 8 ( I am late) it was GREAT!

First of all let me start out by saying although Montana was a very beautiful state it is one I don't ever seeing us going back to. The hotel we stayed at was an older one but they had a super fun water slide! We spent most of our time at the pool. The kids and I did make a trip to the only place that anyone could recommend to do in Bozeman. It was a history and science museum with a kids center and a planetarium. the kids had a fun time pretending to fish and be park rangers. We had family movie night and even had fun at the park. After our week in Bozeman we headed to Colorado Springs  (home). We turned our 13 hour drive into a two day trip and a little mini tour of Yellowstone. We got to see a lot of cool things. My favorite part was standing one car length away from a bison! The geysers and mud pots made me gag, the smell was so bad! The Grand Tetons were amazing. Colt loved all the pictures he was able to take of the landscape. I am so thankful for this adventure we are on. I never ever had any desire to go to Yellowstone or the Grand Tetons but I am so glad we were able to. They are two of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. They really made me wonder in awe in the works of our God.

 I have a few pictures of our week but Colt took our camera with all the "wow" shots. I will make another post of all of the pictures we have.

Until next time. Love you C,M,B,C,E, and L.







Old canoe 



Malayna asked for a picture of her new family

Ranger Bob





At the top of the rock

big brother and big sister helping CJ




Yellostone
a phone picture of The Grand Tetonts

No comments:

Post a Comment