Sunday, March 17, 2013

I suck!

Okay so I don't really suck at everything just keeping up with our blog. Anyways it has now been one year since my very first post, A WHOLE YEAR! In that year I have only done 11 post. I started out great then life just got in the way. The whole reason I started to blog was to keep a record of things we did and things on my mind for my children could one day look back and say, "Wow! You were the best Mom ever!" (well that was my hope anyways). 

We as a family will be starting a new adventure and along the way I hope to keep track of all of our excitement. My goal it to sit down AT LEAST once a week and update this blog. I have set a reminder on my phone and I WILL take the time and write. My husband and children are very important to me and I have to remember that I am doing this for them, so that one day they can a have a fun memory keepsake.

I love you Colt, Malayan, Bobby, CJ, Eva, and Lindy

1 comment: