Thursday, August 9, 2012

Days like today

I love my kids. I love my kids. I love my kids! Today was that kind of day, where I had to remind myself of this fact. Yes we asked for and prayed for the wonderful blessing of children. I am going to be very blunt... No body ever tells you how hard it is sometimes. I tried to clean today and that was a complete waste of time. I was in one room cleaning and the kids were in another making a mess. So I put them all in the room that I was cleaning and I just ended up being a referee and getting no cleaning done. Next we headed out back and while I was trying to do some yard work they decided to "make some mud". Needless to say I now have a whole load of laundry to do of mud covered clothes. So back indoors we went, where they proceeded to dump every toy out while I sat to feed the baby. After asking for them to clean up about a hundred times I gave up. Instead of completely loosing my cool I turned on the tv and walked away. Turning on the tv kept them distracted enough to stop the spread of ciaos. I had been counting down the seconds until Daddy got home until I sadly remembered that tonight is a school night and he wouldn't be home until well after bed time. I am very luck that I have a caring husband that understands when I call him and tell him I need him to ditch school tonight :) So to be honest sometimes I really don't like my kids (be truthful you don't always like yours either). There are some days that I wish I could just stay in bed, have a clean house, eat ice cream while watching tv with out kids asking if they can have some, or go out with out having to get 5 other people ready to go. I love them no matter what and although I have a bad day here or there I wouldn't change my life for anything. (while I was writing this #3 and #4 were cracking eggs in the back yard) KIDS! Malayna, Bobby, CJ, Eva, and Lindy you guys wear me out but I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment