Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Date Night Randy Style

For Thanksgiving we traveled back to southern Utah. We were able to stay for 10 days. While we were there my father in-law, Randy had planned a date for his lovely wife, Selinda. He kept all the details very hush, hush. All he told her was what time be ready and what kind of clothes to wear. My sweet sister in-law Brandi couldn't get over how on the down low Dad was being with this date. All he told her was that is was a great date and that it would be hard to do any better. Brandi couldn't help her self and asked if she could go too! LOL! To her surprise he said yes! The next thing I know Selinda comes hustling into the kitchen where I was sitting with the kids and tells me, we need a baby sitter and to be ready to go by 6pm. This gives us about 2 hours. I went right away to talk to Colt and ask him what was going on. I didn't want to impose on Mom and Dad's date, nor do I like surprises! He told me he had no idea what the plan was and to just get ready. After calling about 5 different sitters one finally said yes. So the plan was in motion and soon it was time to go. Randy finally told us where we were going. We were headed to Cedar City, UT about 40 min away, to watch a ballroom dancing show!
The girls ready to go out!

Colt and I


Brice and Brandi

Randy and Selinda
 After the show we stopped and got dinner. We had a wonderful night. The company was amazing. And Randy was right it was a great date, and if you know me (I love dancing) then you know Colt will have a hard time trying to top his Dad's date night!


No comments:

Post a Comment