Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Old Friends

This was from about a month ago! I will be spending some time playing catch up! Please bare with me.

We are all so excited that we already have friends in San Diego. We love this family so much. We got to spend a lot of fun time with them over the week. First they had us over for dinner and family home evening. Allison made a wonderful dinner. The kids had so much fun playing with their younger kids. Their older kids are so sweet and so great with the younger ones. We all enjoyed their company. Later in the week we went to the beach together. First she took us over to see La Jolla cove where all the seals have just taken over. The smell was unbearable, I almost lost my lunch behind my car. We talked to the lifeguard and he said it was so bad because it had just rained and washed all the poo off the rocks they sit on. We then went to La Jolla Shores. I LOVE THAT BEACH. The sand was so soft and perfect for building sand castles. The water on the west coast is FREEZING!!! The kids didn't seem to care about how cold it was they jumped right in and started jumping the waves. I loved getting to catch up with such a great friend.





















No comments:

Post a Comment