Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DISNEY WORLD #2!!!

Nay, Mom and Eva

I am scared because she is driving and not even looking!

double straws on the icee to cool down fast!

Icee time!

Mom and Lindy on Dumbo!

Mom, Lindy and CJ on Dumbo!

Dumbo and Malayna

CJ waiting for Splash Mt!


Nay and Bob waiting for Splah Mt!

AHHHH!!!!!

she was tired!

Eva with Minie!

Pizza planet!!!
Eva was so excited to see the Little Mermaid Show!

The girls with Princess Sophia!

Nay and Bob on the back lot tour!

One of my favorite movies!

Nay with Mike and Sully!

Colt!

Bobby with the Green Army Man!

Lighting and Mater!

Phenius and Ferb!!

My Birthday Cupcake!!

The freeze Guy and Mr. Incredible!

MICKEY!!!!!
I can't say enough how much fun we had!!!! I can't wait to go back!!! Best birthday EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment