Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lists

So yesterday I realized that I only have about one month until this baby girl gets here. When I thought about this I had a little bit of a freak out moment. So you would think that with this whole baby thing being nothing new to me that I would have nothing to worry about. The only problem is that since this is nothing new to me I kept thinking I still have time. With only about a month left I thought about all the things that still need to be done and things that still need to be bought. After I had my few seconds of panic I wrote a list. Five lists to be exact. I always do better with lists, that piece of paper that I can cross off things as they are done, a little visual reminder that things are getting done. So here are my lists:

 <---This list as you can see is things for the hospital bag. (please don't mind the sloppy or missed spelled words) It is then broken up into three smaller list; Colt, the baby, and myself. I have looked over the list and I keep thinking I have forgotten something. Can you see anything that I forgot?

Below is the list of things for the baby. It is broken up into two smaller lists. To do and To buy.

             
All this has to be done before the baby comes. All this has to done somewhere in between, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning, doctors appointments, church duties, and all the other things I have to do around the house to keep things running. This does not include my crazy "nesting instinct" that is in full force making me want to deep clean every inch of my house. Well I will have to be enlisting the help of my husband and kids to help me get this all done.  Even with the craziness that is our home we are all looking forward to welcoming a new baby.
Baby Selinda "Lindy"

No comments:

Post a Comment